Thursday, September 9, 2010
Our 10-month-old
This is my first blog so why not make it about our son, James. He's now 10 months old and I really can't believe how fast time is going. I can't believe that in less than 2 months he is turning 1 years old! James' personality is really starting to show through in so many ways. He is very sweet, personable, happy, loud, focused, MOBILE, and is learning and absorbing information every day. He is crawling (army crawl), standing while holding onto something and getting into anything he possibly can. Its definitely exhausting following him around all day, but he is so entertaining and cute, how could I not just love being his mommy?! He is learning how to clap now and he also will copy what we do. He will turn his head sideways when daddy does and make noises with his mouth like daddy does. I do have to say that my son has one of the cutest laughs I've ever heard, especially when we're tickling him. Not only can he copy what we do, but he can also say Mama and Dada and of course it melts our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment